If you’re thinking of moving to Dallas, you’re in good company. Just a few years ago, Dallas was the fastest growing city in the US. And, the population increased by 12.46 percent since the most recent census. Dallas also had job growth of over 150,000 in one year.
The city of Dallas is booming in a variety of ways right now. An active downtown revitalization created areas bursting with all types of cultural activities including film festivals, fashion shows, microbreweries, and more.
So yeah, we can see why you’d want to move here. Moving to Dallas is a great decision for you. But you likely have lots of questions, right?
- What does it cost to live here?
- What is the employment picture like?
- Where is the best place to live?
- Do I have to wear cowboy boots and a hat? (The answer to this one is “no.” You’ll see some hats and boots, but Dallas is an amazingly diverse city, so you’ll see a lot of everything else too.)
- What is there to do in Dallas besides go to the rodeo? (Theatre, opera, world-class sporting events, and so much more. Check out this list of things to do.)
If you’ve never been to Dallas, you just might be surprised at this multi-cultural, luxury urban center with sophisticated events, numerous activities, fantastic food, and terrific places to live.